We pride ourselves in offering the very best quality assurance (QA) for the solar industry. Our consulting and design services include in-house licensed electrical, civil and structural engineers and as follow-up services we offer QA inspections during construction, performance testing, and commissioning services after construction.
We also offer ongoing evaluation services of existing systems and troubleshooting of any kind. These services are offered nationwide. The types of solar design and consulting services offered to your project can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
We also offer Feasibility Studies
We offer technical feasibility services and financial feasibility services on PV projects of any size and type with or without storage systems to determine if a project is technically and financially feasible.We can tailor these services to provide you with the project estimating and financial modeling and the right level of information most useful for your team. Contact us for a quote for feasibility studies on your upcoming projects.
We can also provide you with the following services;
• Provide a site review
• Conduct a design analysis
• Outline equipment options for modules, inverters, and balance-of-system components
• Review utility interconnection requirements and considerations.
• Consider electrical and building permit requirements
• Conduct performance modeling and estimation
• Provide recommendation on whether to proceed with final design, procurement of materials, and construction
• Assist with selection of construction contractor(s) Site Visit Our on-site specialist performs an evaluation of your property. The evaluation will help our design engineer provide you with the best possible option for your solar.